Thanks to Melissa Waldorf (Paperlicious Designs0 for the cute card idea!Supplies: AquaColor Crayons (F-31, F-32, F-38)
Circle Stamps (I used circle stamps from the following sets: Circle Sampler (T-2691)
and Sweet Goodies (T-2990))
Hoppy Everything stamp set (T-2732) - for Frog
Spirit of Christmas stamp set (T-2685) - for present
Birthday Wishes stamp set (T-2941)
Celebrate the Seasons stamp set (T-2959) - for hat
Niji Water Brush
Circle Pop Its - Pop Dots (D-89)
Palette Noir Ink (TT-220)
1) Cut your 8 1/2 x 11 piece of purple cardstock in half, width wise, to create a standard size card base.
2) Cut a piece of white cardstock into a 3 7/8" x 5" rectangle.
3) Stamp random circles of various sizes onto your white cardstock rectangle, using the Noir Palette ink.
4) Use the Aquacolor crayons to heavily outline the circles. Once you have them outlined, you will use the water brush to draw the color from the outline into the middle of the circle. Use a circular motion when brushing, and avoid soaking the paper if possible. To add more color, simply scribble the crayon on a piece of plastic, like a cd case and use the brush to pick it up from there.
5) Adhere the now decorated cardstock onto the purple card base. If you find that the paper is a little warped, a dry iron on low heat can help this.
6) Cut a 2 5/8" square of white cardstock. Stamp "Birthday Wishes" square on it, using the Noir Palette. Outline and watercolor as you have done before. Adhere to front of card.
7) On a scrap piece of white cardstock, stamp the frog, hat and present. Watercolor as you did the others, and cut each piece out individually.
8) Use a Pop Dot to "pop" the frog, present and hat up from the page. Place them within the Birthday Wishes square.